Paper Strength Additives (PSA)
A new age Grafted Bio Polymers for
Kraft paper / liner board &
writing / printing / news printing
Goodrich PSA's are employed in the Kraft Paper & Board Industries for the following purposes,
- It improves fiber to fiber bonding.
- To improve the formation and fiber distribution.
- Better glaze & stiffness.
- Increase in breaking length, double fold, tear factor & other strength properties w.r.t. writing / printing paper industry.
- Increase in Burst Factor (BF), helps improving Ply bonding and Ring Crush Test.
- Retains fiber & fines leading to better yield of fiber from the same raw material.
- Techno - commercially; better than other wet end additives.
Pasting Gum (PSP Super)
Specially developed cold water
soluble Bio Polymers for Pasting Application in paper conversion
PSP Super is employed in the paper conversion Industries for the following purposes,
- Excellent adhesive properties
- High strength film property
- Best tackiness
- Wide range of water solubility
- Fast drying property
- Improve bursting strength and compression strength
Coating & Laminating Binder
Cellbond - A new age Grafted Bio Polymers product for Coating & Laminating in paper
Cellbond is used, in the paper industries, as Coating & Laminating binder as it exhibits following characteristics:
- Improvement in stiffness
- Increase of ink receptivity
- Excellent printing gloss
- Less mottling tendency
- Excellent binding power
- An excellent carrier for optical brightening agent & pigments
- Supports surface strength
- Better control of viscosity / rheology
- Excellent film forming properties Control water retention